Food Concession Coordinator
Please review the Position Description for this position.
Schedule: September through March, 20-25 hours per week. Required to work 5 hours on Wednesdays and Saturday, day or evenings, 8hrs.
Performs various duties in the operation and management of the arena food concession including food preparation, cashier, cleaning, staff scheduling and ordering of food and supplies. This is a seasonal, part-time position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Except as specifically noted, the following functions are considered essential to this position. The listed examples may not include all duties found in this class):
- Prepares food using appropriate preparation and cooking equipment.
- Assembles food orders and delivers to patrons.
- Maintains clean work area conforming to acceptable sanitary standards for food establishment.
- Receives cash payments, makes change and operates cash register.
- Records transactions, makes cash deposits and reconciles cash receipts.
- Monitors inventory of food and supplies, prepares and submits orders as needed.
- Prepares food concession staff schedules.
- May assist other Arena staff performing other work.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with employees, other departments and agencies, and the general public.
- Maintains familiarity with and executes safe work procedures associated with assigned work.
- Perform related work as required.
Demonstrates oral and written communications skills. Ability to follow oral and written orders, directions and instructions, and abides by the rules and regulations of the department. Skill in counting money and giving change. Ability to understand oral and written instructions. Ability to effectively deal with the general public. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and the general public.
Minimum two years High School and customer service experience in areas including fast food service and cashiering.
$11.16 per hour